UNFINISHED MAN: Joseph Mele, Robert-Jean Ray & Lillian Almeida
- Work by Joseph Mele, Lillian Almeida and Robert-Jean Ray
July 24th – August 31st
Join us for the Opening Reception!
Saturday, August 2nd, 2014
Unfinished Man brings together the work of three artists, each of whom focuses on heads and faces although in radically divergent ways. The work ranges in scale from Robert-Jean Ray‘s micro collages, at 1 to 2 inches across, to a 48″ x 48″ Lillian Almeida latex painting, one of several from her Big Heads series. Along with Joseph Mele’s iconic pieces, these works can collectively be viewed as a metaphor for the transitory and unfinished nature of man.
Also at the Gallery:
- New member Jules Campbell
- New work by guest artist, sculptor Jack Ruszel
- Latest Pam Dixon ceramic pieces
- New work Joseph Mele
- Ceramic works by guest artists Jeff Nebeker, Jeffery Bekerleg and JeanCherie
- Recent work by member artists Susan Aulik, Nikki Basch-Davis, David Fitzgerald, Bill Jabas, TaVee McAllister Lee, Chuck Potter, Lee Wilder Snider and Diane Williams